International touring artist Kelley Hunt and Kansas Poet Laureate Emerita Caryn Mirriam-Goldberg offer Brave Voice keynotes and workshops to help businesses and organizations access breakthrough thinking.
Brave Voice performances and workshops bring together people of many backgrounds and levels of experience to discover and build their creative potential.
Consultations & Workshops
Our workshops help teams and groups attune themselves to the callings of their projects and workplaces. Tailored to your business or organization’s needs, workshops can vary from a short immersing of 90 minutes to a multi-day retreat. Workshops include partial-day, full-day, weekend, and multi-day options, tailored to your team’s or group’s needs.
We have extensive experience facilitating in-services, workshops, master classes to, and consulting with your organization, business or institution on a variety of topics, including:
- Creativity Resilience
- Music and Writing for Breakthrough Thinking
- Self-Care and Community Sustainability Through the Arts
- Making a Living Through the Arts
- Finding and Following Your Calling
- Cultivating Courage, Resilience and Vision at Life’s Turning Points
Sessions can also be tailored specifically to the needs of your group. Both Kelley and Caryn have presented such sessions and consulted with businesses, international conferences, arts and community centers, schools and universities, libraries, hospitals and clinics, and business retreats.
Our original performances, blending music and writing, inspire audiences to grow, recover, and sustain their creative mojo. Performances are crafted to meet the specific needs of your team, company, conference, or community and can bring great vitality and engagement to an event’s evening, luncheon, late afternoon, or closing activities. Past performances include:
- Play It Forward, a short program for the Friends of Lied Center, University of Kansas, Lawrence, KS
- The Land That We Dream Of, Waterville Opera House, Waterville, KS
- Annual performances, Brave Voice, White Memorial Camp, Council Groves, KS
- The Wild Winds That Carry Me, 2007, Council Grove, KS
- The Heart of Healing, 2006, Unity Church, Lawrence, KS.
- Dangerous Curves II: Surviving and Thriving , 2005, Lawrence Arts Center, Lawrence, KS.
- Dangerous Curves: Healing Through Cancer, 2004, Lawrence Arts Center, Lawrence, KS.
Please contact us for more information, please contact Caryn or call 785/766-7159.