Caryn & Kelley’s performances are an uplifting and powerful combination of Kelley’s music and singing, Caryn and Kelley’s co-written songs, Caryn’s poetry, and on occasion, collaborations with dancers and other artists. We are thrilled to put together a special performance for your event or community. Past performances include:
- Play It Forward, a short program for the Friends of Lied Center, University of Kansas, Lawrence, KS
- The Land That We Dream Of, Waterville Opera House, Waterville, KS
- Annual performances, Brave Voice, White Memorial Camp, Council Groves, KS
- The Wild Winds That Carry Me, 2007, Council Grove, KS
- The Heart of Healing, 2006, Unity Church, Lawrence, KS.
- Dangerous Curves II: Surviving and Thriving , 2005, Lawrence Arts Center, Lawrence, KS.
- Dangerous Curves: Healing Through Cancer, 2004, Lawrence Arts Center, Lawrence, KS.
Please contact us for more information, please contact Caryn or call 785/766-7159.